By Alex Liu
- Customize Apache Spark and R to suit your analytical wishes in shopper study, fraud detection, chance analytics, and suggestion engine development
- Develop a suite of useful laptop studying functions that may be carried out in real-life projects
- A finished, project-based advisor to enhance and refine your predictive versions for sensible implementation
There's a it is because Apache Spark has turn into probably the most renowned instruments in desktop studying – its skill to address large datasets at a powerful velocity potential you'll be even more conscious of the information at your disposal. This publication indicates you Spark at its absolute best, demonstrating the right way to attach it with R and liberate greatest price not just from the device but in addition out of your data.
Packed with various venture "blueprints" that exhibit the most fascinating demanding situations that Spark might actually help take on, you can find out tips on how to use Spark notebooks and entry, fresh, and sign up for varied datasets prior to placing your wisdom into perform with a few real-world tasks, during which you can find how Spark computer studying can help with every little thing from fraud detection to reading purchaser attrition. you will additionally how to construct a advice engine utilizing Spark's parallel computing powers.
What you'll learn
- Set up Apache Spark for desktop studying and observe its extraordinary processing power
- Combine Spark and R to release distinct enterprise insights crucial for choice making
- Build laptop studying structures with Spark which could notice fraud and learn monetary risks
- Build predictive versions concentrating on buyer scoring and repair ranking
- Build a suggestion structures utilizing SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing and learn the way it could aid your computing device studying projects
- Turn open information and verbal exchange information into actionable insights by way of applying quite a few sorts of computing device learning
About the Author
Alex Liu is knowledgeable in study tools and information technological know-how. he's at present certainly one of IBM's prime specialists in mammoth facts analytics and in addition a lead information scientist, the place he serves sizeable enterprises, develops giant info analytics IPs, and speaks at commercial meetings comparable to STRATA, Insights, SMAC, and BigDataCamp. some time past, Alex served as leader or lead information scientist for a number of businesses, together with Yapstone, RS, and TRG. earlier than this, he used to be a lead advisor and director at RMA, the place he supplied info analytics session and coaching to many recognized agencies, together with the United countries, Indymac, AOL, Ingram Micro, GEM, Farmers assurance, Scripps Networks, Sears, and USAID. while, he taught complicated learn the way to PhD applicants at collage of Southern California and college of California at Irvine. ahead of this, he labored as a handling director for CATE/GEC and as a learn fellow for the Asia/Pacific learn middle at Stanford college. Alex has a Ph.D. in quantitative sociology and a master's measure of technological know-how in statistical computing from Stanford University.
Table of Contents
- Spark for computer Learning
- Data guidance for Spark ML
- A Holistic View on Spark
- Fraud Detection on Spark
- Risk Scoring on Spark
- Churn Prediction on Spark
- Recommendations on Spark
- Learning Analytics on Spark
- City Analytics on Spark
- Learning Telco facts on Spark
- Modeling Open information on Spark
Read or Download Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints PDF
Best data modeling & design books
The writer introduces the reader to the production and implementation of space-related versions by means of using a learning-by-doing and problem-oriented technique. the mandatory procedural abilities are not often taught at universities and plenty of scientists and engineers fight to move a version right into a machine software.
Part Database platforms is a set of invited chapters via the researchers making the main influential contributions within the database industry's development towards componentizationThis ebook represents the sometimes-divergent, sometimes-convergent techniques taken through best database proprietors as they search to set up commercially plausible componentization ideas.
This accomplished paintings indicates how one can layout and increase leading edge, optimum and sustainable chemical techniques via utilising the rules of strategy structures engineering, resulting in built-in sustainable techniques with 'green' attributes. well-known systematic equipment are hired, supported by way of extensive use of computing device simulation as a strong device for getting to know the complexity of actual versions.
Key FeaturesAnalyse your info utilizing the preferred R programs with ready-to-use and customizable recipesFind significant insights out of your info and generate dynamic reportsA functional consultant that can assist you placed your facts research talents in R to useful useBook DescriptionThis ebook will express you the way you could placed your info research talents in R to sensible use, with recipes catering to the elemental in addition to complicated information research initiatives.
- Open Problems in Spectral Dimensionality Reduction (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Analytics for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Analysis and Decision Support (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
- CryptoGraphics: Exploiting Graphics Cards For Security: 20 (Advances in Information Security)
Additional resources for Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints
Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints by Alex Liu