By Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau
Agent-based modeling is a versatile and intuitive method that's with reference to either information and theories, which provides it a different place within the majority of medical groups. Agent types are as a lot instruments of realizing, exploration and edition as they're media for interdisciplinary alternate. it truly is during this form of framework that this publication is positioned, starting with agent-based modeling of spatialized phenomena with a methodological and useful orientation.
Through a governing instance, taking proposal from a true challenge in epidemiology, this booklet proposes, with pedagogy and financial system, a advisor to sturdy practices of agent modeling. The reader will hence be capable of comprehend and placed the modeling into perform and obtain a certain quantity of autonomy.
- Featuring the subsequent recognized concepts and tools: Modeling, reminiscent of UML, Simulation, akin to the NetLogo platform, Exploration equipment, edition utilizing participative simulation
Read Online or Download Agent-Based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo Volume 1 PDF
Best data modeling & design books
The writer introduces the reader to the construction and implementation of space-related types via utilizing a learning-by-doing and problem-oriented strategy. the mandatory procedural talents are hardly ever taught at universities and plenty of scientists and engineers fight to move a version right into a machine software.
Part Database structures is a suite of invited chapters by way of the researchers making the main influential contributions within the database industry's pattern towards componentizationThis ebook represents the sometimes-divergent, sometimes-convergent ways taken by means of top database proprietors as they search to set up commercially practicable componentization thoughts.
This accomplished paintings exhibits the right way to layout and advance leading edge, optimum and sustainable chemical strategies through making use of the rules of approach platforms engineering, resulting in built-in sustainable approaches with 'green' attributes. customary systematic tools are hired, supported through extensive use of computing device simulation as a strong device for getting to know the complexity of actual versions.
Key FeaturesAnalyse your info utilizing the preferred R programs with ready-to-use and customizable recipesFind significant insights out of your information and generate dynamic reportsA useful advisor that can assist you positioned your info research abilities in R to functional useBook DescriptionThis e-book will express you ways you could placed your information research abilities in R to sensible use, with recipes catering to the elemental in addition to complicated facts research initiatives.
- Encryption for Digital Content: 52 (Advances in Information Security)
- Python Social Media Analytics
- Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XXIV: Special Issue on Database- and Expert-Systems Applications: 24 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Information Modeling and Relational Databases: From Conceptual Analysis to Logical Design (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- Managing Data Using Excel (Research Skills)
- Parallel Processing for Artificial Intelligence 1 (Machine Intelligence and Pattern Recognition)
Additional info for Agent-Based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo Volume 1
Agent-Based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo Volume 1 by Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau